David Arakamiya, head of the Ukrainian delegation to Russia, announced that talks would resume on April 1 after the end of the last round of peace talks in Turkey. Kherson, a pro-Russian in this area of Moscow, is preparing a “referendum” that will lead to the formation of a separatist “People’s Republic”, Ukraine informed public servants. According to staff, Russia is deploying additional artillery units in Ukraine and moving them to the area of the city of Icyium. Vadim Denisenko, an adviser to Ukraine’s interior minister, told Ukrainian television that the Russians had begun using the Brest airport west of Belarus, near the Polish border, for missile strikes on Ukraine. In our report from 03/31/2022 you can follow the most important events related to the 36th day of the war in Ukraine.
- David Arakamiya, head of the Ukrainian delegation to Russia, made the announcement after the final round of peace talks in Turkey. Negotiations will resume on April 1.
- In Gerson Moscow is preparing a “referendum”He told Ukrainian civil servants that a pro-Russian, separatist “People’s Republic” in the region would lead to the formation.
- Vadim Denisenko, adviser to the Ukrainian interior minister, told Ukrainian television. The Russians began to use the airport in Brest Missile attack on Ukraine west of Belarus.
- What happened on the 34th day of the war in Ukraine? You will know from Record of relationship And Summary of events 03/30/2022
The Elysee Palace announced overnight that it was doubtful that Russia would declare a ceasefire in Mariupol on Thursday.This is because, according to the French BFMTV, this is not the first news from Moscow about a “local ceasefire”.
In Gershon, it was occupied by Russian troops in early March Moscow is preparing a “referendum”He told Ukrainian civil servants that a pro-Russian, separatist “People’s Republic” in the region would lead to the formation.
The separatist “People’s Republics” in Donbass – Luhansk and Donetsk – will serve as a model for the “independence” recognized by Moscow in February.
We begin our report on the 35th day of the war with a summary of the most important nights:
– David Arakamiya, head of the Ukrainian delegation to Russia, after the last round of peace talks in Turkey, Negotiations will resume on April 1. Arakamia wrote on social media that he had proposed that the presidents of Ukraine and Russia, Volodymyr Zhelensky and Vladimir Putin, would meet during the talks, but Russian negotiators responded that they should first make progress in preparing the draft agreement.
– Public servants of Ukraine said in a statement posted on Facebook Russia is deploying additional artillery in Ukraine and moving them to the area of the ISIS city.In the direction of Donbass.
– Adviser to the Ukrainian Interior Minister Vadim Denishenko told Ukrainian television. The Russians began to use the airport in Brest For missile strikes on Ukraine, near the Polish border, west of Belarus. The attack on Belarus has actually already begun. In addition, the Russians began to use Brest Airport for missile strikes on our territory – Said Denisenko.
– Russia’s announcement of a ceasefire in Mariupol on Thursday was a ploy – Ukrainian Deputy Prime Minister Irina Versuk cites a statement from the Russian Defense Ministry released this evening. According to the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the ceasefire will take effect on Thursday the 10th and allow the evacuation of civilians from the besieged city to Saboria. Wereszczuk stressed that only information on the Ukrainian side regarding the evacuation of civilians and the opening of humanitarian corridors was credible.
– Ukrainian Regiment AzovThe Ukrainform Agency was quoted as saying that night He destroyed three enemy tanks and killed at least 64 Russian infantrymen in Mariupol.Including GRU Special Investigation Forces.
– World Health Organization (WHO) Secretary-General Tetros Adonom Caprais said. Attacks on hospitals and health centers in Ukraine are part of Russia’s strategy. 72 such cases have been confirmedDoctors and patients were killed. Dr Michael Ryan, the WHO’s director of crisis, said the Russians were deliberately blocking Ukrainians from accessing medical care. Thus said Ryan The health care system in Ukraine has become “an end in itself” for Russian troops.
– United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees Filippo Grande told CNN UNHCR has lost contact with its staff in Mariupol. Some of them were able to leave (the city). Others are still there and we could not communicate with them – Added.
– As a result of the actions of Russian troops Half of the Irfan was demolished, 50 percent destroyed. The most important infrastructure. City Mayor Alexander Marcusin said in an interview with CNN that despite the fighting and Russian shelling, many did not leave. Restoring energy and water supply is not yet possible because it is so dangerous in the city The Russians continue to fire – CNN quotes Markuszyn.
– According to the British Electronic Intelligence GCHQ Depressed Russian soldiers in Ukraine refused to obey orders, destroyed their own equipment and accidentally shot down their own plane. – Sky News released the news in the evening.
– US President Joe Biden has assured the US Poles that the United States is committed to the security of Poland In a letter dated March 31 to the Polish & Slavic Center of New York (CPS). “The United States is committed to the security of Poland, and we appreciate the (…) poles whose behavior during these difficult times reflects the confidence and trust in solidarity (…)” – Biden congratulated CPS, the largest Polish community and cultural organization. U.S. East Coast to mark 50th anniversary.
– The United States is considering releasing strategic oil reserves to stabilize oil prices Bloomberg News reported. The White House said the president Joe Biden will announce measures to reduce U.S. fuel prices on Thursday After Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
– Hungarian diplomat Peter Sijardo has accused Ukrainian authorities of trying to influence the outcome of the April 3 elections in his country, along with the Hungarian opposition. – Reported by the Associated Press.
In a video on social media, Sizzardo announced that “the Hungarian left is coordinating with the representatives of the Ukrainian government (its efforts)” and that Kiev is trying to vote in favor of the opposition in Hungary.
. “Hardcore internet junkie. Award-winning bacon ninja. Social media trailblazer. Subtly charming pop culture advocate. Falls down a lot.”