Two from the NASCAR National Series He will be on track on Saturday In Charlotte Roval.
Xfinity Series teams will practice, qualify and race the 2,320-mile road course. Cup Series teams will practice and qualify for Sunday’s race. Both events are elimination races that will determine the Round 8 lineup.
There are 42 cars on the Xfinity Series entry roster. Four will miss the race
Among those entered are: Boris Said at number 17, Jordan Taylor at number 11, Myatt Snyder at number 19, Alex Gennette at number 35, Raja Carruth at number 44, Connor Daly at number 44. 53, Sage Karam at number 66, and Devin Jones is at number 74, Andy Lally is at number 87, and Alex Labbe is at number 91.
Cup Series Field It will also include several guest drivers. Andy Lally will be 15th, Zane Smith 38th, Mike Rockenfeller 42nd, Austin Hill 62nd, and Josh Bielecki 78th.
Charlotte roval saturday schedule
Saturday: Partly cloudy skies with a high of 71 degrees and a 5% chance of rain. High temperature of 71 degrees and no chance of rain at the start of the Xfinity Series race
Saturday 7 October
(All Eastern times)
The garage is open
- 7am – 2:30pm – Cup Series
- 8:30 AM – Xfinity Series
- 10 – 10:30 a.m. – Xfinity Practice (NBC Sports app)
- 10:30-11:30 a.m. – Xfinity Playoffs (NBC Sports app)
- 12-1pm – Cup Practice (NBC Sports app, USA Network joins at 12:30pm)
- 1 – 2 p.m. – Cup Playoffs (NBC Sports app, USA Network)
- 3 p.m. – Xfinity Race (67 laps, 155.44 miles; NBC, Peacock, Performance Racing Network, SiriusXM NASCAR Radio)
“Coffee ninja. Web fan. Hipster-friendly beer enthusiast. Professional creator.”