Ukraine came under heavy attack by the Russians the next day. Fierce fighting is taking place in Kiev, Kharkiv, Chernihiv and Mariupol. Gerson fell into the hands of the Russian army. At RadioZET.pl we provide live coverage of the latest war in Ukraine and publish photos and videos of the attacks.
- Since February 24, Ukraine has been defending itself against massive Russian attacks. Today marks the 8th day of Vladimir Putin’s coup
- Civilian casualties are on the rise. It has been more than 2,000 people since the invasion began, according to the latest data released by Ukrainian authorities on Wednesday.
- The Russians are also facing losses. Thursday’s data from the Ukrainian side says about 9 thousand. Were killed. Russia GivesShe lost a total of 498 players
- In the morning, Cersonian authorities confirmed that the Russians had taken control of the city. On Thursday evening, Vergovna Rada and the media reported that the Russians planned to organize a nickname in support of the occupiers in the city on March 4. They are bringing people in for this purpose, including. From the Crimea
- The situation is also dire in Chernivtsi and Mariupol, which were bombed by the Russians. Bombs fell on residential buildings, killing civilians
- Let’s drive away, let’s disgrace! We are the nation that destroyed the enemy’s plans in a week in the last speech of the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zhelensky.
- The second round of talks between Ukraine and Russia has ended. It was agreed that a third meeting would also take place. – MyResults not yet reached. The only agreement is on the construction of humanitarian corridors – said Mykhailo Podolak, adviser to Zełeński
- On Thursday evening, anti-aircraft alarms sounded again in many parts of Ukraine. There is also information on shell attacks and evacuations
The war in Ukraine – the latest live news
Ukraine reports that Russia is facing losses
In a statement issued on Tuesday, Ukrainian Defense Minister Oleksi Resnikov quoted the Ukrainian Pravda portal as saying that Putin’s attack on Ukraine on February 24 was causing catastrophic losses in Russia, the military, the economy and cybernetics. “122 hours of resistance. Thanks to the heroism of our defenders, new frontiers are opened, in which the enemy suffers losses. I would like to mention our people in the East (country): they have become an insurmountable obstacle to the enemy, which makes him depressed” – Resnikov stressed on Facebook.
“On the economic front, Russia has already suffered catastrophic losses. The Russian currency is turning into paper. Russia’s first embargo on oil exports. The international information technology community has joined in the destruction of the occupying army. Ukrainian school children have also gone. Minister.
Since the start of the Russian invasion of Ukraine, the total estimated casualties of the enemy have been 5,710 killed and 200 captured, according to data from the Ukrainian military general staff on Tuesday. Employees also set aside estimates that the calculations were due to the intensity of the fight.
The list, published by civil servants, shows that the Ukrainians have so far destroyed or damaged: 29 aircraft, 29 helicopters, 198 tanks, 846 armored vehicles, 77 artillery systems, seven anti-aircraft defense systems, 24 multi-role missiles, three drones, two ships and 305 military vehicles.
Ukraine is fighting for Gerson
Fierce fighting is taking place in the city of Kersen in the city of Dnieper in southern Ukraine. Public facilities are being bombed and residents are being held hostage. On Tuesday, Mer Ihor Kolykhayev said the Russians had set up checkpoints at the Kherson gates, but “the city did not surrender.” Later in the day, Russian military equipment was stationed in front of the regional state administration building, and the railway station and port were under Russian control. City. Records of city industrial cameras show military equipment standing in front of the regional administration building.
The mayor of Kherson, Igor Kolykhayev, appealed to Ukrainian central authorities and international organizations to help organize a walkway to collect hundreds of bodies and bring food and medicine to Kherson. The politician noted that many members of Ukraine’s regional security forces were killed in the fighting. Residents of the city, which has a population of about 290,000, are trying to avoid leaving their homes. The shops are closed.
Kiev, Kharkiv, Zhytomyr in the firing of Putin’s troops
The main targets of the Russian offensive were Kiev, Kharkiv and the so-called Pedestrian Passage to the Crimea – Mariupol, which runs along the shores of the Sea of Azov and the Kerson Peninsula. From the beginning of the invasion, they were under heavy firing from Russian troops.
Tuesday’s attack on Independence Square in Kharkiv was a turning point. “This is state terrorism carried out by Russia,” said President Volodymyr Zhelensky. – This is terrorism against the city of Kharkiv, this is terrorism against Ukraine. There are no military targets in the square. Similar to the Kharkiv residential districts under artillery fire. (…) it will not be forgiven, nor will it be forgotten. The attack on Kharkiv is a war crime, state terrorism of the Russian Federation. He stressed that Russia is a terrorist country, which should be transparent and officially recognized.
Satellite images released Monday by US firm Maxar Technologies show a 64-kilometer-long Russian military convoy north of Kiev. This is more than what was said earlier when Maxer reported the 27km long convoy. Maxar also said that additional ground forces and attack helicopter units were spotted less than 32 km north of the border with Ukraine, south of Belarus.
. “Hardcore internet junkie. Award-winning bacon ninja. Social media trailblazer. Subtly charming pop culture advocate. Falls down a lot.”