The war in Ukraine has been going on for two weeks. Russia, despite having a large military, has so far failed to achieve its goals, and the Ukrainians have not yet left Kiev. We publish the latest information, latest photos and videos of the attacks live on RadioZET.pl.
- The first war in Ukraine has been going on since February 24. It was the 16th day of the Russian occupation
- The Pentagon says the United States has information that Russian officials claiming to be biological weapons research centers are using such weapons to set the stage for a Russian offensive.
- In a new speech, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zhelensky said that no one in Ukraine had developed chemical or other weapons of mass destruction. – The whole world knows about this. He added that if Russia used such a weapon against us, it would face severe sanctions
- They cynically throw Grod missiles at home gardens. Every 30 minutes, air force flies over home gardens, killing civilians – says besieged Mariupol Mayor Vadim Boychenko
- The latest and most up-to-date news can be found on the front page of RadioZET.pl
The war in Ukraine – live broadcast
The war in Ukraine began on February 24. Since then, the Russians have been attacking every day, firing not only on soldiers but also on civilians. The news coming from Ukraine is becoming more and more sad. The number of war victims is increasing rapidly, and children are among the dead.
You can check directly on the RadioZET.pl report how many people were killed in the war, where the Russian troops are, and how safe Kiev is. Every day we show videos, photos and opinions of experts, predicting when they will end the war and what are the possible scenarios to end this situation.
Live: Ukraine – Russia 2022. Map
For strategic reasons, the media does not publish maps and information about the whereabouts of Ukrainian troops. Such a move would facilitate the localization of the Ukrainians by the Russians, which would lead to escalating conflict and aiding the occupiers from Russia. However, it is possible to publish the situation in Ukraine, the location of the fighting and the location of the front line.
When will the war in Ukraine end in 2022?
Experts are divided when the war in Ukraine comes to an end. According to Radio ZET’s guest General Waltmer Scripps, Russia is “chasing the rest” of its forces in a few days. – They bomb cities and shoot civilians. They have lost military ethics, a hint of human dignity, the general said in our air, and did not expect Russian troops to come to Ukraine.
At the same time, Russia is reportedly looking for mercenaries from other countries who could help in the fight against Ukraine.
Another possibility for Ukraine may be the palace plot in the Kremlin, where the Commonwealth is not satisfied with the war and the invasion of Ukraine. Many, including him, talked about it with Radio ZET’s leading Michał Fiszer.
Live: Russia-Ukraine War – Negotiations
Several rounds of talks have already taken place in Ukraine during the war. Those in Belarus involved, among others, are humanitarian corridors. It is also planned to hold high level talks soon. The Foreign Ministers of Ukraine and Russia will meet in Antalya, Turkey. The conditions imposed by Vladimir Putin were: Russia surrenders to Crimea, recognizes the independence of the Donetsk and Luhansk republics, as well as changes the Ukrainian constitution, and the Russians want to guarantee the country’s neutrality. Volodymir Zelensky did not like these conditions. He wants to hold private talks with Ukrainian President Vladimir Putin.
. “Hardcore internet junkie. Award-winning bacon ninja. Social media trailblazer. Subtly charming pop culture advocate. Falls down a lot.”