He tried to protect the children in the nursery. Died of snake bite

This tragedy happened on Tuesday in the state of Queensland, Australia. Jeremy Brooks came to a Townsville nursery to help get rid of a poisonous snake. However, the intervention did not go as well as the man expected.

When the reptile took him out, he was bitten three times on his left forearm. However, the 47-year-old ignored the pain and went home, where his wife applied a pressure bandage. A few hours later, the man suffered a heart attack.

Continuation of the material below the video

Doctors could not help the 47-year-old

His wife informed the emergency services, who took the injured man to a nearby hospital. The doctors could not help him in any way.

A 47-year-old man from Tiragun was bitten by a reticulated pseudocobra (Pseudonaja textiles). It is one of the most venomous snakes in the world.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *