Steam’s latest sale event is Strategy Fest which offers discounts on some of the best strategy PC games out there. If you need a skinny drive Full of tactics to invent and menus to mess withLook no further than these excellent PC games.
In addition to seasonal sales, Steam has been running smaller, genre-focused events throughout the year. Earlier this summer, the Valve-owned storefront Price slashed on tons of visual novels. This time around Turn-based strategy and tactical games. The Strategy Festival runs from August 28th to September 4th, with discounts on hundreds of games, including some of the best in the genre and many sub-genres.
Here are some great picks off the top of my head:
- War symphony$13.30 (33 percent off)
- Cultural simulator$6.80 (66 percent off)
- Northguard$9 (70 percent off)
- Frostbank$6 (80 percent off)
- Battletech$10 (75 percent off)
- Triangle strategy$30 (50 percent off)
For old-school fans, there are a range of classics also on sale:
- Sid Meier’s colonization$3.50 (50 percent off)
- Command and Conquer Red Alert 3$5 (75 percent off)
- Homeworld Remastered Collection$3.5 (90 percent off)
- Unity of command II$7.5 (75 percent off)
- Sins of the Solar Empire$11.25 (75 percent off)
OK, Unity of command II It is technically a new sequel to an old game Shams sins Empire came out in 2012, and it sure looks dated in terms of real-time strategy. Either way, they are both excellent if you haven’t checked them out before. But if you need more recommendations, you can click the top image for nine more discount heavyweights.
“Freelance web ninja. Wannabe communicator. Amateur tv aficionado. Twitter practitioner. Extreme music evangelist. Internet fanatic.”