In the spirit of the holiday season, how about some early gifts for infinite aura?
On the heels of the Winter Update, which launched just last month, we’re very excited to bring you our latest game update for infinite aura Which brings with it some completely new features and a variety of major improvements to the game experience.
The team has been working hard to address player feedback, and so – before we start the holiday – we bring you a new (yet familiar) map, free armor cores and skins, some quality of life improvements, And the Early release of the custom game browser…
The latest update is now available for free on Xbox and PC. So, let’s talk a little bit about what just arrived!
Dedicated game browser
Since the Forge Beta was released with the Winter Update, just a month ago, the floodgates have well and truly opened to a barrage of amazing community-created maps and modes. To take a look at some of our favourites, Be sure to check out the Forge Features blog series.
Of course, in order to unleash the true potential of the Forge and make these wonderful unique experiences (which have always been a definitive aspect of Hello) is within everyone’s reach, we’re happy to announce it Today we are launching the first version of our dedicated gaming browser—months ahead of our original goal!
Previously scheduled for release in Season 3, we totally agree with the players who felt the custom game browser should be a priority – it’s a key support structure for what players create in the Forge and a pillar for the community.
The team worked incredibly hard to get this feature even further up front, but with that comes the caveat that this is a “V1”. So there will probably be some tricky aspects, but we felt it was important to get this into players’ hands sooner rather than later. Of course, CGB will continue to evolve with support over time.
For more information, including instructions on how CGB works, please refer to this article on the Halo Support site.
The hole has come infinite aura!
This beloved map from Halo 3 He was officially rebuilt at the Forge by the 343 Industries team and is now reborn as Empyrean.
Empyrean is a reimagining of The Pit, complete with some updated aesthetics on its familiar design, and no expense is spared on attention to detail.
For those familiar with The Pit (or even Halo 4 Incarnate, Pitfall), you already know how to dance. The instant rush of grabbing the missile launcher, the sniper encounters atop its two opposing towers, the potential rounding hazards of the control room – but this time around, there are a few new notes to add to this symphony as it comes with an extra layer of infinite auraGameplay and sandbox features.
How infinite auraGames that, like their limited-use equipment, change some of those dynamics and affect how you traverse the combat dance floor? The enemy team might have managed to grab the missiles first, but you went and acquired a Repulsor to protect yourself (and hopefully your teammates too). We can’t wait to see what new memories are forged in this testing ground!
Empyrean is now available in Matchmaking and Custom Games.
Over the past year, we’ve received a lot of feedback infinite auracustomize his armor, and we’re fully aware that players – new and returning alike – may have missed out on some unique content during Seasons One and Two.
We want to guarantee that All Players have a range of customization options open to them from the start, and as a result of this feedback, we hope this update opens a number of those doors.
- All current armor cores are now available to all players. This means that All Players now own Mark VII, Mark V [B]And RAKSHASA, YOROI and EAGLESTRIKE Armor cores for Free.
- All 10 Cadet coatings have been added to existing armor cores. Similar to above, every Armor Core now contains a starter set of 10 Cadet Coatings – this includes non-default cores, and will also be included in all future cores.
Variety, as they say, is the spice of life, and we hope that these options will be the bedrock of customization in our infinite aura It provides players with more options to outfit their Spartan to their liking.
Simply login infinite aura These Core Coatings will be automatically added to your cosmetic inventory.
Visit the Armor Hall today to explore these updated customization options!
Quality of life improvements
We continue to support you infinite auraWe’ve worked on introducing several fixes and improvements across the title that are squarely aimed at addressing key areas of player feedback.
Here are some of the notable callouts that came with this update…
- Mouse and keyboard: Improvements have been made to mouse and keyboard input. These include aiming improvements, enabling a red reticle, adding a walk button (which has its own set of custom options around speed and grab/shift), and improvements to mouse scroll wheel input.
- Networking and Desync: Improvements have been made to the networks, which should reduce instances of ‘desynchronization’. Vehicle removal, not scoring melee attacks, and blank shots (due to dummy reloads) should see improvements with this update.
- Player report: Added in-game player reports to the scoreboard (accessible during the match by pressing the back button) and post-match carnage report. Players can also be muted from the back button scoreboard.
- Sandbox updates: The energy sword’s melee ring logic has also been updated – if both players don’t have shields and clash with each other, both players will now trade melee and die in order to prevent the energy sword from tearing teams apart without trading. Check out the details in our Sandbox blog.
The last thing we want to say to close this update is THANK YOU!
Thanks to all of our players who continue to provide us with feedback that enables us to continue supporting infinite auramaking it an even better experience as we move forward.
This is the first year of infinite aura It was one of many hard lessons we’ve learned, but we’re confident we’re rounding that corner in 2023 as we look to deliver Season 3 and more – more content, more features and options, more weapons, more cosmetics, more updates – Maintains a steady rhythm Hello Rolling hype all year round.
In the meantime, be sure to jump infinite aura to check for winter update. This free content update brought with it Campaign Network Co-Op and Mission Replay along with some new achievements, Forge Beta, free 30 tier Battle Pass, new maps, new mode, and we have two new free events too (Winter Emergency 2 in December and common fires in January).
We’re excited to continue taking these positive steps forward together, and on behalf of the entire 343 Industries team, we hope you have a great holiday season.
“Freelance web ninja. Wannabe communicator. Amateur tv aficionado. Twitter practitioner. Extreme music evangelist. Internet fanatic.”