Germany. A killer glass of champagne. One died and seven were hospitalized

It is known that a group of eight friends between the ages of 33 and 52 met at a restaurant in Wheaton, Bavaria. Together, they were watching a friend on TV attend a popular show. During the meeting, the victims ordered champagne.

At one point, they all fell to the ground. One of the men began to tremble, his mouth foaming at the mouth. Emergency services immediately rushed to the scene. A 52-year-old man who was in a critical condition died at the hospital.

Others showed signs of severe poisoning, including severe seizures.

Authorities will now decide what the exact cause of the incident was. So far, a bottle of champagne has been donated to the lab. The homeowner testified that the liquor was unloaded on the table before serving.

Source: RMF FM

Subscribe to the Onet Newsletter to receive the most valuable content from us.


See also  Fulfilled the dream of many Poles. I was staying on the 35th floor of the Marriott Hotel in Warsaw [RELACJA]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *