Here is a game overview, via Square Enix:
Essence of Crisis: Final Fantasy VII Reunion It is the HD remaster version of smash hit prequel to Final Fantasy VII.
In addition to all the graphics remastered in HD, all-over audio dialogue and new soundtrack arrangements make for a dynamic new retelling of a beloved classic.
Essence of Crisis: Final Fantasy VII Reunion It follows the story of Zack Fair, a young warrior admired by a boy determined to save the world, who is trusted by famous men as the heroes of legend, and who is loved by the girl who holds the fate of the planet in her hands. The tale of Zack’s dreams and honor – the legacy that binds him to Cloud – is fully revealed in this grand saga that breaks the boundaries of the HD Remaster.
- All graphics are completely redesigned in high definition, making the game for the latest generation of consoles.
- Renovate 3D models, including characters and backgrounds, to enrich the visual experience.
- An improved battle system that provides a smoother gaming experience.
- Full audio dialogue in English and Japanese.
- Freshly arranged soundtrack from the original composer, Takeharu Ishimoto.
Essence of Crisis: Final Fantasy VII Reunion scheduled to go out to PlayStation 5And the Xbox SeriesAnd the Playstation 4And the Xbox OneAnd the convertsAnd the computer Across steam On December 13th.
Watch the clips below.
Famitsu . game
“Freelance web ninja. Wannabe communicator. Amateur tv aficionado. Twitter practitioner. Extreme music evangelist. Internet fanatic.”