Foreign media is alive with the story of little Alexandra from Clinton, Tennessee, USA. On September 24, the girl celebrated her seventh birthday with her loved ones. Soon, a tragedy happened.
As described by the Daily Mail, the young American woman went to her room after the party. She took some helium balloons to him.
After some time, the girl came out and went to her parents’ bedroom. She asked her mother if she could pop the balloons she had received. She agreed and returned to her room.
See: Murder in front of the prosecutor’s office! He couldn’t accept that she wanted to leave him. He was assaulted when he went to testify
A few hours later, the seven-year-old child was found on the ground without any signs of life. A punctured balloon was wrapped around her neck.
Channa Kelly (Alexandra’s mother) removed the balloon and called an ambulance. Police also reached the spot. Despite efficient cardiopulmonary resuscitation, the baby could not be saved
– Daily Mail reported.
The heartbroken family is currently awaiting the results of the girl’s post-mortem. It is intended to answer the question of how death occurred. Unofficially, the media reported that a seven-year-old child was poisoned with helium.
“Yesterday, every mother’s worst nightmare came true. My beloved daughter Alex died tragically. Please remember me and my family at this difficult time in our lives. As a parent, I have always been aware of the danger of suffocation from latex balloons. But there is so much danger from very large foil balloons filled with helium. I can’t even imagine,” the distraught American wrote online.
The media reminds us that the US Consumer Protection and Safety Organization (CPSC) has long warned against helium balloons. It records many accidents involving them. Recently, a five-year-old boy died after putting his head in it. An autopsy revealed that the child had helium poisoning.
Marian Panas was secretly recorded. “Preparing a Gift Basket for October”
An old couple visits the cemetery and sees this. They rub their eyes in amazement
Death awaited closer to home. Speed again, youth again… Terrible accident in Łódź province
(Fakt, Daily Mail, radiozet.pl, Facebook)
. “Hardcore internet junkie. Award-winning bacon ninja. Social media trailblazer. Subtly charming pop culture advocate. Falls down a lot.”